Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The first few days of the quarter are allways my least favorite. This is because I don't do well with having options. I change my mind about what classes I want to take over and over again, constantly doubting my choices, running back to the computer to change them every few hours, attending 10 different classes in the first week, none of which feel right to me. By the time the first week is over, and changing classes is no longer such an easy process, I'm stuck with three or four classes that I can't stand.

Then everything gets alot better: I know what I have to do, and I know that I'm not getting out of it, so I spend my time just focusing on what I'm doing, instead of just trying to figure out what to do in the first place. By the end of the quarter I feel very secure (though stressed out), and quite happy with the choices I made.

I think this is also one reason why I get so desperate about finding a relationship sometimes (not so much right now, but quite frequently in the past). I just want to find someone, make my decision, and then live with it. I'm sick of wondering who I should be with. I'd rather just start working on the day-to-day activities of actually being with someone. I'd rather be in the process of building something, instead of just wondering what the hell it is that I should be building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter