Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Well, I'm back from vacation, and not especially happy about it. Not that my vacation was so great or anything (Portland was boring, the train ride down the coast was disappointing, and San Diego was stressful). It's just that my life here kind of sucks right now. I don't have a phone or any money, so my options are really limited for a week or two. Almost all my stuff is packed away in someone else's basement where I can't get to it with out making special arrangements. I'm sleeping on what is probably the most uncomfortable couch in the world, in the apartment of one of the slobiest people I've ever met.

And the worst part is that I don't really see myself as having enough money at any time in the near future to get my own apartment, where I can have my stuff close to me, have a clean kitchen, and have something comfortable to sleep on. I'll probably be staying with my friend for the better part of this year.

What will probably end up happening here at the new place is exactly what happened at the old: I'll wake up, shower, grab something to eat, then leave for 12-14 hours. Then I'll come home, eat, and go straight to bed.

When am I gonna get my shit together enough to get a place of my own? When am I gonna be in a position where I don't have to rely on other people for basic things, like food and shelter? My dependancy is driving me nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter