Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Monday, December 05, 2005

Everything is grey today. The light grey sky interfacing with the dark grey Olentangy river makes an appropriate background for the concrete bridges and concrete buildings with pale faced people in dark colored coats scurrying in and out of them on campus.

And I feel grey today too. My emotions are fairly even, but caught at a really low level, a flatline with a low tone, drawn in grey. I've been listening to the band "Low," an old favorite of mine, from the far northern Minnesotan town of Duluth, right on Lake Superior. This album cover of their's would be a pretty good approximation of how I feel, if only it were a little darker in shade.

Yes, I would have to say that I feel happier today than I've felt in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter