Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Well, everything is getting worked out. My roommate gracefully agreed to let me back out of the lease, saving me from having to drag all his dirty laundry out in front of the apartment manager. The Social Worker has agreed to let me store most of my meager possessions in his basement. The Amatuer Musician is going to help me move it there with his station wagon. My ex-boyfriend Mark is letting me stay with him as long as I want. Thank you to all my friends for being so helpful!

Actually, I think I might stay with Mark for a long time, like a few quarters. I was cleaning up there this morning, making way for a little bit of my stuff, and I felt very much at home. Like, Mark is real family, and I was at home with him. We've lived together several times before, and the apartment that he lives in now was originally mine. He moved in while we were dating, and I moved out when we broke up. It really feels like it's both me and Mark's home, as opposed to my last place which always felt like my roommates home, not mine.

The only problem is that his couch is so very uncomfortable to sleep on. Maybe with all the money I'm about to save on rent I'll buy him a better one. That and a cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter