Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Friday, December 23, 2005

I just went to the doctor to get retested for the Hep B. As usual, the results were confusing and inconclusive. I gather that there are 4 or 5 antibodies and anitgens (or whatever they're called) that they test for. I always come up positive for one of the antibodies, but not for anything else. This is confusing for the doctors, because every situation that they know how to interpet either comes up as being positive for nothing or for at least two things. They don't know how to interpret my results. My first doctor tells me to assume that I can pass the disease along. The second doctor tells me to assume that I can't pass the disease along, that I'm not really a carrier. He's also going to get a second opinion for me, as did the first doctor.

So I don't really know where I'm at now. I shouldn't really be worrying about having sex right now anyway, so the whole subject is kind of moot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter