Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

By the way, things are pretty much over between me and The Bartender. He seemed fine with the no-sex thing at first, but then he seemed to get rather frustrated when he realized that this meant we would not be having sex. He hasn't called me yet. I haven't called him either. I'm using the excuse that I initiated the last contact between us, so he has to do it this time. I don't want to be one of those annoying people that keeps bugging people that want nothing to do with them. Sometimes I suspect that my friends are all people who are just too nice to say no. I sometimes think "If I stopped calling everyone, how long would it be before any of them noticed?" but I don't want to do that, because I am very needy, and I don't really want to know if my friends are real friends. I'm just thankful that they tolerate me.

But not with the bartender. Relationships are hard work, and very exhausting. If he wants me, he can have me, but I'm not making any especial effort to make it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter