Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I guess I've been having some kind of a good day today, or something. I woke up in a timely manner, made it to my morning class, biology 114. Was pretty alert during the class, more or less understanding everything. Then my Chem 122 lab went extremely well. I knew what I had to do, and I did it quickly and efficiently, and I hope fairly accurately. Then I went to work, where I got to play with plants, but only had to stay there for an hour. My boss, who had been gone for the past month, collectly grass samples in California, finnally came back today, and so some of the things that I was taking care of in her absence are off my shoulders now. And even though I took a nap after work, and ended up going to my Bio lab a half an hour late, I still got out of there pretty quickly. The TA even let me take the quiz that I missed by being late. So all in all I've been feeling good today. I've been sober since tuesday, and I have a date tonight, with a guy who likes wine, and works as a bartender. I haven't thought of any cute nickname for him yet, but maybe our romance will be so short-lived that I won't have to. Actually, I feel rather affectionately towards this guy, because I was the first guy that he ever let fuck him (isn't there a more romantic way of putting that? "anal sex" sounds so blunt, and "making love" is too ambiguous). I'm looking forward to more of the same tonight.

But I have a quiz tomorrow morning that I'm not prepared for, and midterms on monday and tuesday of next week! I feel like my stress level is just slightly too high, now that I'm working almost full time and going to school full-time too. I feel like my stress level is at the level it usually is at during finals week, except I'm feeling it all the time. I do think that I'm adapting quite well to that. I have to be sure to excercise regularly, and pay attention to do the things I need to do to progress on my path to sobriety. These two things seem to be very important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter