Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I came downstairs this morning to find that my bike was gone. At first I didn't accept that it was stolen: I figured that the maintenance guy had moved it because it was blocking a door or something. I looked all over the house, and all over the yard, then I went to the manager's office to see if she knew anything. She said that they would have tried to find out whose it was before moving it, that that was their policy.

As I walk around campus today, I'm looking at all the bike racks, to see if maybe I had locked it up somewhere then forgot. I haven't seen it yet. Nor do I really expect to, I guess, though I would like to. I would like to see it so badly. Upon seeing it, I would feel a great upsurge of pleasure and happiness inside of me, then I would unlock it, hop on it, and blow off work the rest of the day to go biking. I miss it so much already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter