Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Friday, January 13, 2006

Guess what? I just got a new job. I'll be working under a tiny little Latin American woman, with piles of frizzy dark hair, deceptively spacey dark eyes (her English is a little rusty, and I think the look of distant abstraction that comes across her face when I'm talking is due to the still conscious act of tranlating what I'm saying to her), and a skinny, olive-hued, anxious face. She's working on her dissertation, which has to do with the interactions between invasive and native plants, and I'll be helping. For now I'll just be weighing, measuring and categorizing her samples, but later on there will be other things to do, because she has several experiments going at once.

I'm very excited about it. It seems like a sweet job for me. Actually, I just feel good today, and I have no idea why. It started last night, and has continued into today. I think it's been several weeks since I felt this good. I don't know why it's happening, or how long it's going to last, but while this good vibes are still flowing I'm going to enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter