Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm feeling rather gaurded and defensive towards other people lately. I'm feeling rather lonely, but I'm having a hard time getting myself to contact other people. When I do manage to come into contact with someone, my interactions with them feel off-kilter and evasive, like I can't give myself fully into what I'm doing with them.

It's strange living on my own again. Knowing that someone I knew well was in the next room was comforting, even if I wasn't exactly comfortable with that person in general. I slept well on my vaction too, because I slept every night in the houses of friends. Now I'm just with strangers, and I've been having a hard time sleeping. I feel very energetic, and it's mostly a positive feeling. But the lack of sleep is making the rest of my life more difficult.

Hopefully I'll start getting back into a regular schedule soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter