Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I took a test in my Russian class on Monday. I believe I did rather well.

I just took a quiz in my Chemistry class today. I didn't totally bomb it, but I came close.

I'm going to go see a lawyer tomarrow about my lease troubles with my ex-roommate. To do this I have to go and see my ex-apartment manager to get a copy of the lease. This makes me very uncomfortable. I've acted out with him a few times, and I don't really want to do this again. Unfortunately, I'm wearing rather tight pants today. Well, I'll just keep my long coat zippered up, so he won't be able to see anything.

Midterm in Microbiology on Friday. Oral exam in Russian that day too, and a midterm in Chemistry on Monday.

I don't think I've gotten myself in over my head yet, but I can see how a little bit of embarrassing floundering might be just around the corner if I don't change my habits ASAP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter