Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I've been reading about what the work is like for being an Actuary, and I've decided that I'm not up to it. I can't handle meetings, and I can't handle heavy responsibility. Life is hard enough already, without piling a difficult job on top of that. I need to correctly assess my limits, and find out what I'm actually capable of, and what I'm comfortable doing. My intial reaction to that is that I need a job that is predictable and none-to-strenuous. I need to do something basic straight-forward. I need to be able to do my job while in the midst of a nervous breakdown. I need to do something that I feel comfortable with, that isn't gonna push me too far. Most importantly, I need a job that I can let go of at the end of the day, or which will let go of me, so I can focus on other things.

We'll see what the future brings. As for now, I'm going to focus on just finishing my English degree so that I'm not building up any more loans, and worry about my career later on. Maybe I can get an Associates Degree in Accounting somewhere along the way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter