Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I got an e-mail the other day from someone who saw that I was writing about sex addict stuff on here, and wanted me to check out his website ( http://scaorigins.com/ ) which goes into the history of sex addict groups and what-have-you. It's interesting, for those out there who are interested in that kind of thing.

For some reason this kind of depresses me, though. I've just been seeing the world in such a negative light lately, and even just someone requesting that I look at their website just fills me with distaste, and sends me searching for ulterior motives.

The other thing about this is that I've been avoiding thinking about my sex addiction lately, and it's odd to be reminded of it. I know that I have to start doing more work on it soon, but...I don't know...it's difficult to get started on it. I'm not sure why. It's like I have a wall in between the thought and the action.

Maybe it's because it takes a creative leap. I've actually been feeling almost anti-creative lately, only wanting to deal with the facts that are right in front of me. To take the effort to break beyond my immediate psychological surroundings is scary, I suppose. Or, it would be scary, if I would let myself feel anything in the first place. I instinctively stop myself before the process of dealing with this addiction gets too far underway, so I don't even have time to get to the initial reaction.

Well, for my own mental and physical health, I do have to deal with this soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter