Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Well, it seems like a lot has been happening lately, but it's all just like everything else that's been happening for a long time, so it doesn't really seem worthy of writing about. However, I feel compelled to write it down anyway, so that it will be there for me to read in the future when I want to reflect on the events of my life.

I found out that I have a chronic infection of Hep B, which isn't making me sick (my body created the antibodies on it's own), but could infect other people. Of course, this isn't really stopping me from having unsafe sex, though I have been letting people know that they shouldn't be sucking on me or kissing me.

I went to the psychiatrist today. She said I was Schizo-Affective. She was impressed with how aware I was that my symptoms were not reflections of reality, but just a result of my illness. She prescribed to me Risperdal (which just sounds like a horrible drug that's going to totally turn me into a zombie) and she gave me some free samples. I start taking them tonight.

I've become involved with another older man who's totally wrong for me. He's Republican, Christian, and obsessed with Football. Sexually, his desires are very complementary to my own: he wants to dominate me psychologically, and lightly physically, but he doesn't want to cause me any pain. So, well...at least I can act out monogomously, and thereby cut down on the risk of disease. Having sex with someone who knows you well is funner than having sex with a stranger anyway. They've already been trained, and they know just what to do.

School is up and down.

Anyway, that's everything that's happening to me. All the important things, like my emotions and ideas, will have to wait for another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter