Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Monday, August 22, 2005

I have a job interview today, at 2:00. I am nervous, because I'm wearing the wrong clothes, I have an attitude problem, and I'm awkward and incompetant. Wah!!!!

Well, like The Dolphin suggested, I should go even if I don't think I'm gonna get the job, because it's good experience for me. I has been awhile since I've had a real job interview. My last few jobs have been work-study jobs that have little-to-no qualifications necessary. The "interveiw" of a job like that generally consists of me coming in and them starting to train me in. This interview today, however, is probably going to be a real interview. The boss seems kind of harsh and exacting (though not an un-kind sociopath, like alot of other bosses out there), and I get the feeling that I'm in for a small grilling. I'll be put to the grill! I'll be sizzling and smoking! But perhaps this will be a good thing: she'll be hungry for my sizzlyness, and will want to keep me around. Professional whipping boy? I could deal with that. I'd be like Jaeger Ayers, from Carla Speed McNeil's "Finder." He's pretty cool, and I'd like to be pretty cool too, so why not?

And if I was Jaeger, then I'd be like, serval thousand years in the future, and I wouldn't have to go through with this nerve-racking interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter