Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Money, Latte, Biology

I had a GREAT dream last night, but I totally don't remember it! When I woke up I was like "ooo, I gotta remember that one, that seemed meaningful." But now all I remember is that I went to the local american dive cafe ('bout three blocks from my house in reality) and ordered a latte, and the course packet for biology 113, from the preppy teenage girls behind the counter (in reality it's all, like, stodgy straight guys working there, plus some guy that I'm almost sort of dating a little bit). The latte was 4 dollars, which shocked the hell out of me, but I wanted it quite badly, and I didn't want to raise a fuss, so I paid it. After that I only had 2 dollars left in my wallet, which made me feel sad and worried :(

I enjoyed that part of the dream, but I don't think that it's especially interesting, except that it really closely mirrored my feelings about money in reality. Like, every time I spend any money i always feel that worried, sad feeling. I hate spending money. I wish I could remember the part that did feel meaningful...something to do with being a stranger, or maybe just strange....

Also, I do have to take some science soon, so maybe next quarter I will take biology 113, which is the introductory course for science majors. I'm not a science major, but if I get the idea in my head that a certain higher level science course looks interesting to me then I would hate to be restricted from taking it by not having the proper pre-requisites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter