Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Monday, January 31, 2005

I dreamed that...I was trying to leave the county fair with my ex-lover Mark. We had to get up on this extremly narrow strip of earth that was high above everything else to walk home. The only thing next to the strip of earth was a metal bar. These were so narrow; like, thinner than my foot; and VERY high off the ground. I was very scared, and Mark was just making it worse, getting in my way when he was trying to be helpful. But after a few steps I intuitively worked out a way to do it safely, and actually pleasurably. But then the clown showed up: the inanimate cartoon clown whose only funtion is to fuck up your life. Everyone at the fair dreaded him, and it was just my luck to get saddeled with him, and at just the worst time possible too. Every move I made he would mimic in some stupid clown wasy, like he was just trying to be funny and clown-like, but he was standing right in front of me, and really making it difficult to walk. What he was doing wasn't malicious in any way; he was just some stupid thing that I had to deal with. Eventually the only way I could continue safely was to get on my stomach and inch along. Awkward, but at least I wouldn't die
But then I noticed that there was a traintrack bridge right next to the earth strip. "I bet it would be a lot easier to just get on the traintracks" i thought, but I didn't do anything about it.

When i woke up the first thing I thought was "I should have just got on the train tracks".

And I'm going to too: if I approach my school work by using the methods that have already been laid down by the experts, time tested and approved, then I think I'll do a lot better and have a more enjoyable time. All this struggle on my own is...working, but not well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter