Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Monday, January 24, 2005

Bah. I turned in a horrible paper for my Critical Writing class today. I'm sure that when I get it back there will be a big red 'F' on everypage, and little side comments like "horrible!", "what were you thinking??" and "You make me sick."

Actually, i'm sure I'll get at least a 'B'.

Wah! I love my teacher. I want him. Not as a lover though. I want him to be my dad. I wish that I had had a nice guy like him as my dad, instead of the fucked-up loser that I ended up with.

Ah, but if my teacher was my dad, i'd probably be really bourgeosie.

No I wouldn't...I'd probably be a really good person. He's a really good person, and not pretentious at all.

Sigh...can't change the past...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter