Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Games With Dream Guy

I had another dream about...that guy that I had a dream about before, the intense sex dream. In this one we were simply making out...like, alot. Maybe a little over-the-clothes action. He was playing video games, and there was some sort of sports event going on. It wasn't as nice as the sex dream was, but it was pretty good. He was working somewhere, or maybe volunteering somewhere. I guess we were some kind of tentative couple, 'cause there was some sense of obligation for him to come back to me, and I was also dealing with feeling like it was difficult for me to not try to dominate his time.

I actually saw him, in reality that is. I saw him at the local coffee shop, and we studied for a short while (well, I didn't so much study as obsess over Dream Guy. But I tried!). Then we talked a little bit. I guess I like him. It seems strange how much I want him. When I leave him I feel really torn up inside, or really emotionally chaotic. I don't feel good enough for him; I'm not social, I'm not friendly; I have no status, nor any expertise. I doubt if we share any interests, aside from advertising, and even with that there is a disconnection; he's pro advertising, i'm con.

Life is difficult. However, I think that my dream offered an interesting clue. All the games going on seems to say that taking it less seriously, and more just for pleasure or interest, would be the ideal way to do it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter