Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Friday, January 28, 2005

Inadequate

Romaticizing your oppressors: I'm sick of the obsession that gay guys have with straight guys. It's bad enough that I have to compete with all the hyper perfect sexy guys, but I also have to compete with some unattainable fantasy ideal.

On a completely unrealated note, I got two papers back today: a B and a B+. I'm very disappointed. I must remember that I am going to school to learn, not to show off what I already know how to do.

Oh, I see how I can relate those two above statements: my feelings of inadequacy about my sexual attractiveness propounds my feeling of intellectual inadequacy, and vice versa. I feel quite in adequate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter