Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Thursday, February 17, 2005

list of reasons to not a/o

Allright: I'm having a hard time remembering why I don't want to act out, so I'm gonna list the reasons here.

1) I need to protect my body from diseases, and not give a disease to other people (rationally I should just practice "safe sex", but somehow that always gets forgotten, or thrown out the window when I'm in the middle of things).

2) Sex is the only way that I know how to connect with other people. The result of this is that I don't have any real friends or real intimacies with anyone. I am extremly lonely. The first step in curing this situation is to become sober, so that I am forced to connect with people in ways other than sexually.

3) I use sex as a cure-all for any "bad" feelings I have. The result of this is that I never confront or deal with those feelings, things never get resolved, and I never get closer to becoming metally/emotionally healthy.

4) My intense obsession with unrealistic, abusive sex, in fantasy or reality, makes normal, loving sex pretty much impossible. Because loving sex is an important part of a healthy relationship, this makes a healthy relationship pretty much impossible as well.

There are other reasons that I can't think of right now. I think that this is enough to get me through the rest of today though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter