Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

On Sunday night I went to the Tradewinds and danced, danced, danced, all night long. It was magic, my dancing: I was perfectly in sync with the pounding beats, the crazy electronic noises, the flashing lights, and the bustling crowd. It was like I was having one long subtle orgasm all night, with every movement propeling the pleasure forward, until I was nothing but pulsing sensation and delicious emotion. It was perfect. To top it all off, a cute guy even complimented me, and told me I was a good dancer. That made me very happy.

The sad part about my night out is that I tried to use my credit card to buy a drink, but it was maxed out. I have 40 dollars in cash to last me 'till monday, when my financial aid comes in. The bartender gave me my drink for free (a shot of tequila, with salt and lime, which the man from Venezuala sitting next to me encouraged me to buy, and then patiently watched with bemused indifference as I went through the licking, slurping, and sucking ritual), but that's all the drinks I'll be having for awhile, it seems.

I had an interview for a job today, at the Fees and Deposits office here at OSU, and it sounds like I'll probably get it, so my money problems should soon be a thing of the past.

I don't know if I mentioned it in any previous blogs, but I started chewing nicotine gum instead of smoking, and I'm getting really good results from that. However, because of my lack of money, I'm having to go back to cigarettes for a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter