Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Learning and Growing :)

La la la la la. My friend is showing me how to make quality looking style links for the blogger thing. I'm going to put a link that has no real point to it here, to prove to myself that I know how to do it, and so I can look at it later when I need to figure out how to do it again. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter