Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Today I take a chemistry midterm, and I have made a resolution associated with that: I will not drink any caffeine before, during, or after the test. I usually feel like my regular speed of thinking is just not good enough for test taking, that my brain operates at too leisurely pace. So I load up on caffeine beforehand, to give me that extra edge. The result? I tend to get really agitated, stressed-out, and panicky during tests. I tend to overlook small details, and make obvious mistakes, that don't reflect how much I understand the material or the process, but just my ability to do things thoroughly and properly. After the test I am strongly in the grips of insania, which leads to staying up too late, and usually to copious acting-out. The next day I tend to feel really worn out, and even slower than before. It's not worth it to feel that bad, just to do well on a test, especially when my test performance doesn't seem to go up at all anyway.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter