Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I am ashamed to admit that I went to the little drugged-out hippy store last night, bought myself a 24 cartridge box of nitrous oxide, and consumed the whole box within four hours. I guess I was feeling sort of insecure, because I had a date the other night (officially a first date, but we had hung out enough already that it seemed more like a second date) and even though it went well, I still felt like a complete psycho. I'm really not mature enough right now to enter into a relationship, and I need to focus more on my sobriety; however, he seems like he's comfortable with just being real casual right now, so hopefully this won't take over my life and change me into a different person like my previous relationships did.

I feel like I'm being really random, and leaving out alot of information that would make this entry more comprehensible to other people. The thing is, is that I don't really know what's going on with me, with him, or with relationships in general, so there isn't really much that I feel comfortable saying. It was the same thing when I was with him, when we were lying in his big white bed together after going out to the bar. He wanted to know if I had a good time, if I liked him, and other such things. I fear I may have offended him, 'cause I said nothing, and he probably took it in a negative way. The truth was that I was feeling very negatively about the whole situation, but that I didn't really trust that feeling, or want to express it; because I know from experience that the idea of getting close to someone and entering into some sort of romantic involvement with someone is really scary to me, and I start to freak out in an uncontrollable way. At the time it feels real, like I really do hate the person, and really do just want to lash out at them. Later on I allways regret it, and wonder why I treated them so badly, when in fact I like them so much (like in my relationship with The Talker, who I treated really horribly the last night he was in town, but who I still talk to every couple of weeks, and who I'm quite fond of). When I had hung out with him (I guess I'll call him The Social Worker) the first time, about a week before my date with him, I really liked him alot, was quite attracted to him, and really looked forward to getting closer to him. Then, when I got my chance, and we were actually together again, I spent the whole time being defensive and angry. It was crazy, and I knew that, so I kept my mouth shut. Hopefully next time will be better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Broadband Guy said...

Tokyo Game Show to feature playable Xbox 360 games
Next week we'll hit you with live coverage from the Tokyo Game Show floor. But until then, we thought we'd butter you up with the preliminary list of next-gen coverage planned for the event.
I hope this blog doesn't just disappear as it's so much better than the others.... I visit often and I love it. Keep blogging! ô¿ò And if you have some time come by my t1 line website. That is if your interested in t1 line.

Thanks!

September 25, 2005 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No harm done. I understand and wish nothing but the best for you. Keep fighting the fight.

The Social Worker

October 05, 2005 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter