Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Friday, July 01, 2005

Obsession, Obsession....

Whelmp, I've been hanging out with The Talker for the past few days now...I guess he's not as unstable as he led me to believe before. I've actually been having a lot of fun with him.

I've been thinking about him alot, especially today. When this is over, and he grows distant, I'm going to feel very let down.

Actually, I've become almost a little obsessed with him. I even went so far as to print out his astrology birth chart, and gague it for compatiblity with mine. We were actually born on the same day of the year, and very close to the same time, so some very important things are the same for us, such as the sun's position, the rising sign, and the house arrangement. However, if I can believe this chart and my own ability to interpret it, then it seems that he is more suited for short affairs than long-term partnerships.

There's a lot of positive interaction between our respective Marses and Neptunes, which means that our lust and physical attraction for each other has a spiritual, other-worldly, or highly fantastic quality about it.

I really want him, and I want him to stay with me. I've only known him for about a week now, so clearly this is a highly irrational thing to want. I hope that I can find a way to not get to torn up when it becomes clear that he isn't interested in me any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter