Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Whelmp, it looks like it's time again for another round of one of my favorite games: Musical Addictions. I drop whatever addiction is currently ruining my life the most, and then I have, say, about a week to find a new one, to meet the "needs" that the old addiction was previously taking care of.

This round I'm quitting smoking. I've been having some rather odd health problems lately, and I was wondering if they were caused by smoking. Well...I guess I could just be honest about it. I've been having horrible itching aroung my rectum, which has been really driving me nuts. At first I thought it was because of a new soap that I was using, so I went back to my old soap, but nothing changed.

I then did a little bit of research on the web, and figured out that I probably had a pinworm infection; the symptoms they described were really spot-on, except I hadn't seen any worms. Like they suggest to do, I woke myself up in the middle of the night a few times, to look in the mirror and see if I can see any worms. I set the mirror up on the floor of the bathroom, and squatted over it (by the way, if you're ever curious about how you'd look to someone on their knees in front of you, giving you a blowjob [or, if you're a woman, performing some other such sexual favor], set a mirror up on the floor and stand over it. It is a very interesting experience).

Well, I still couldn't see any worms. I went to the store anyway, and got some over-the-counter pinworm medication, which I took that night. I followed the instructions, and kept my bedding and clothing super clean for awhile, but still there was no change. Then I remembered that when this itching thing first started I was just about to quit smoking for some other reasons. I didn't notice the itching going away when I quit, but when I started again, about a week later, I definitely did notice that it came back. Well, now I'm trying it on purpose, to see if the itching goes away. It's been four days now, since wednesday, and yes, while it has not gone away entirely, it has diminished quite a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter