Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Monday, May 23, 2005

Life sucks, here's my blog.

Wow. Okay. I just a really long, emotionally drawn-out entry, which I was really proud of; like I actually thought about what I was writing in respect to it's impact on the reader, and tried hard to express what I wanted in the most effective way possible. Then it got erased. Fuck the whole fucking world, and all the fucking computers in it.

The bare bones is this:

--I'm going to Chicago on Jun 6th. I'm going to Chicago in response to a dream that I had about it, which made me very aware of how much I'd like to see it again.
--I might meet a friend there, who is a potential lover whom I haven't met in person, from Minneapolis.
--An ex-lover of mine lives in Chicago, and I feel nervous and sentimental about possibly meeting him again.
--I might go to Minneapolis after I go to Chicago, to meet family and friends.
--If I do end up going to Minneapolis, then my journey will consist of one greyhound bus ride, one train ride, one car ride, and one plane ride (not to mention all the commuter trains I'll end up taking in Chicago). This, perhaps more than anything else, is sending me into a state of ecstatic anticipation.

As for the rest, it was just elaboration on the above points. But oh! it was rich stuff....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter