Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Friday, March 18, 2005

Deserts

I'm so...annoyed at everything today. The world can really just bite me...like, hard.

It's most likely because I'm taking a break from smoking for awhile. What's that? What's that I hear you say? "I'm so happy that you're quitting smoking"? I AIN'T QUITTIN' SMOKIN', I'M JUST TAKIN' A BREAK. Allright? So don't be gettin' no funny ideas.

Actually, now that I don't have any school work that I have to do, I feel quite strange. I want to take a week off and go to...ARIZONA! I've had it on my mind today alot, and I would really like to go there. Sigh...It's so dry and warm there.... So...stark and empty...big and impersonal...warm, yet not friendly. I liked it there, in my own way, and I would really like to go back sometime. Sigh...if only I were rich...or just better organized. If I left today I would get there by sunday night (like, if I took a greyhound, which would be all that I could afford at this last minute)...well, why waste my time dreaming about it; I don't have the time and I don't have the money...and actually there's not really anything that I want to do there. OH! I KNOW! I'll rent a car and drive down there. That would rock! But really, I'd need, like, more than a week to make such a long journey worthwhile. But that would be so cool, 'cause then I could stop in Utah as well, which is a pretty neat lookin' state, like, rock-wise. And I could also stop in...NEVADA! One of the most depressing states in the union. Yeah...it's time to go to the desert....oh well. Maybe I'll be able to go in either august or december....a long, long time from now...

Still no dreams, somehow. I wonder what's up with that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter