Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Friday, March 04, 2005

Video Booths

I dreamed that I went to an adult bookstore. I went into the basement where all the video booths are. I knew that I shouldn't have done that, because as much as I was pretending to myself that I was just going to jerk-off privately, I knew that in reality I was looking for someone to mess around with, and indeed that was exactly what I started off trying to do: I went from booth to booth, seeing if any of the doors were unlocked, and if there were any guys waiting to get it on with someone (a common practice in real adult bookstores). I opened one door, and in the booth were a man and a woman, both fully clothed, and an eleven year old girl, naked, whom the woman looked to be molesting. I was totally shocked and disgusted, but at the same time I was happy that I had caught someone in the act of doing this, because I could turn them into the authorities and get it to stop. I immediately went to the woman who was monitering the booths (who in reality is my apartment manager), and told her what I had seen.

"I can't do anything about it" she said. "Look, they were just coming from a funeral, and the little girl needed to change, so they stopped in the booth for some privacy, that's all."

Again, i was shocked. "I saw them, they were molesting that little girl. And anyway, why didn't they just change in the car or something? Why bring her here?" But she wasn't listening, she still kept saying "there's nothing I can do about it." I spent the rest of the dream trying to convince other people who worked there, like the higher-ups, that this was a problem and that something needed to be done about it. I eventually did convince someone, but I don't know what came of it. At one point I doubted if I had seen correctly: I only glimpsed them for a second, and it was possible that the girl was just changing clothes. I dismissed that thought as ridiculous though. I spent alot of time crying in this dream, because this girl was being totally abused and traumatized by her parents and nobody gave a damn (the parents looked nothing like my parents, by the way. They actually looked alot like how I imagine the parents of my ex-boyfriend [the suburban pot-head] looking).

This is the closest I've ever come to having a dream about having sex with a child. I am thankful for that.

The fact that the parents used the excuse that they were coming home a funeral and needed to change seems intrigueing. I think I know what it means, in fact, but it's a little too personal to share online, even for me. (don't worry, I wasn't personally sexually abused as a child).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter