Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Review of Old Posts

I've been reading over my old posts, like, from when I first started this blog in November. The quality of them is very different compared to what I've been doing lately, or at least I perceive them to be so. I seem much more...distressed in my earlier entries than I feel now. I think that it's because I'm going to school now, and so I don't really have time to freak out like I used to. Also, I've had to write so many papers lately, and so I've gotten used to the idea that my personal opinions are of little value if not backed up by facts. Consequently, my personal writing reflects this, and I find myself talking more about what happened and less about my subjective interpretation of it. Or so it seems.

I'm blogging so much today. I don't want to do my school work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter