Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Monday, August 14, 2006

Now, I have never done cocaine in all my life. I don't even know whatever slang words the young kids are using these days to describe it. The closest I've ever come is a tiny bit of crystal methamphetamine about 7 years ago, which made me feel kind of neat, and very horny, for about 20 minutes, then absolutely horrible for about 7 hours. In consequence, I've since avoided all sniffy stimulants.

But last night I dreamed that I bought a small amount of cocaine, just to help me study, and to make me feel good. A friend of mine, a woman I knew during my childhood, and who stays in my subconscious as the analytical voice of reason, was in the dream as well.
"Why are you doing that?" she asked. "How does it help you?"
"Well, it makes me feel beautiful," I answered, confidently.
"It makes you feel beautiful? Does it make everyone feel beautiful?"
"Well...yes."
"Even ugly people?"
"Ummm...yeah."
"So in other words it makes you delusional."

Sometimes I'm amazed at the wisdom of my subconscious :)

2 Comments:

Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Lol. That's quite the dream. My advice, don't touch the stuff. My dad was addicted to the stuff for 7 years. Drugs are stupid.. Well, pot is nice everynow and then, specially in Canada. I can't say that officially cause I haven't smoked pot in 2 years... How are you doing?

August 16, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger nearfalse said...

I'm fine. Looking forward to the break between quarters, when I'll be able to blog more frequently. I find it to be very soothing, and it's fun to excercise my creative muscles.

August 17, 2006 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter