Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oops!

You know what I just noticed? The title for my blog is misspelled. "Recuring" is not actually a word. It's spelled "Recurring," with two r's. And the song title I got it from is actually called "Dreams Reoccuring." "Reoccuring" doesn't seem like it should be a word, but in fact it is.

I don't know how I feel about the title anyway. I was reading over old entries, the ones right from the begining, and alot of them were recounts of my dreams. At that time the title made sense, but nowadays I don't really write about my dreams so much. And anyway, of all the entries the ones about dreams are the most tedious to read, the least engaging, the most likely to be skimmed over to get to the good parts. But I do like the word "Recurring": The definition seems remarkably appropriate. So I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

4 Comments:

Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Well, are you gonna chage the title so the spelling is correct? Or are you gonna leave it this way because it's... you? hehe.. Was just flipping through blogs and came across yours. Good luck in school.

June 19, 2006 7:10 AM  
Blogger nearfalse said...

I really don't know what I'm gonna do...for some reason it seems like an insurmountable problem. Like, because I've had it up there for so long, it seems really...taboo to change it now.

June 23, 2006 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the title because it suggests healthy introspection, like you're searching for who you are, and what your dreams are, repeatedly. It's a lifelong thing, so the main themes are bound to recur. However, as a stickler for spelling, I feel a nagging sensation by the single R!

Scott

June 27, 2006 11:02 PM  
Blogger nearfalse said...

Yes. You are right. It is a good title. I'm going to change the spelling now. But...should it be, "Recurring" or "Reocurring"?

June 30, 2006 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter