Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm not really much of a linker, but THIS is really fascinating. Be sure to view it with the sound on, okay?

I'm on the break between quarters now (the rat-race starts up again on Monday. How horrible!), and I've taken the week off of work. Although I have to study to take make-up finals from last quarter, I still have plenty of time to think about things that are not directly related to school and work (by the way, I've been accepted into the Medical Technology program here at OSU. Hooray for me!). To fill the void, which at first was driving me insane, I've been thinking more and more about art, creativity, and self-expression. I really envy folks who are able to devote their lives to it, people who can make thier living off of thier writing, music, or what-have-you. I'm really looking forward to the day when I'm out of school, and my only obligation is my job, so I can indulge in the more abstract pleasures of life more fully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter