Dreams Recurring

I am a 26 year old college student at Ohio State University (OSU). I am male, white, homosexual. If you want to know anything else, you'll just have to read the blog itself. The title comes from an old Husker Du song, though I did change it slightly. **ATTENTION** some of the entries in this blog contain sexually explicit material.

Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Please read my blog, because, unlike most of the people on here, I really do keep up on it. It's not very stylish, my blog, but I do take it at least semi-seriously, and post regularly. Surely such perseverence and loyalty is worth something?

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My roommate is having difficulties, but it's not so bad, at least not for me. I guess he's in horrible pain all the time. I don't know. It's hard to know what's serious for him. He plays alot of little head games with people, using little secretive, manipulative strategies to get what he wants instead of just asking for it, so it's hard to know when something he says is for real and when he's actually trying to get something else.

It's difficult living with someone who demands so much attention. On the other hand, in lieu of a television he is a good source of entertainment. Plus, I'm getting good at ignoring him when I need to focus on other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter